Houston Immigration Lawyer Claudine Umuhire Gasana
Immigration Law Attorney Claudine Umuhire Gasana, has focused her practice on US laws and federal immigration law applicable to families, foreign workers and U.S. employers.
Her services range from individually tailored family green card immigration solutions to business visas and employer immigration matters for oil and gas, heathcare, higher education industries to name a few.
As an immigrant herself, U.S. Immigration Attorney Gasana understands the importance and complexity of the processes and provide the best immigration services in Houston.
We deliver world class services putting forward EXPERIENCE, INTEGRITY & DEDICATION while providing personalized solutions to each client.”
- SMU Dedman School of Law – Dallas, TX LLM International and Comparative Law May 2010
- Universite Libre de Kigali – Kigali, Rwanda, LLB Law (J.D. equivalent) July, 2003
- Disaster Shelter/DRC Legal Assistance Volunteer Lawyer -Hurricane Harvey, 2017
- IAH Immigration Volunteering, 2017
- Casa Juan Diego, 2014
Countries lived in:
- United States
Professional Speaking Engagements/ Continued Legal Education Seminars:
- Delivered a speech at the European Parliament in Strasbourg, France, about women refugee rights, June 2006
- “Overview of the Employment-based visas”, Webinar, 2014
- “How to Prepare and successfully file the H-1B Applications”, Webinar Covering H-1B CAP FY 2016, 2015
- Employment Seminar for International Students, Seminar and presentation at the University of Houston’s Fall 2017
- Free Immigration Clinic at the Houston International Seventh Day Adventist Church’s Annual Health Fair Spring 2018