Employment Based Immigration in Houston

  • Visas for Business and Pleasure Visitors B-1/B-2
  • The Visa Waiver Program and ESTA registration
  • The H-1B Visa for a Professional Worker
  • The L-1 Visa for an Intra-Company Transferee
  • The TN Trade NAFTA Professional Worker- Canadians and Mexican Nationals
  • The E-3 Visa for an Australian Professional Worker
  • The E-1 and E-2 Treaty Visas
  • The H-3 Trainee Visa
  • The O-1 Visa for an Extraordinary Ability Worker
  • The R-1 Visa for a Religious Worker
  • The J-1, F-1 and M-1 Visas for Students and Interns and Trainees
  • The P-1/ P-3 Visas

If you are looking for employment based visas in United States contact Houston Work Visa Attorney Claudine Umuhire Gasana.