Houston Immigration Lawyer Claudine Umuhire Gasana
Immigration Law Attorney Claudine Umuhire Gasana, has focused her practice on US laws and federal immigration law applicable to families, foreign workers, business, medical, investors; asylum, consular practice, waivers, deportation and ICE detention facilities.
Her services range from individually tailored family immigration solutions to business visas and employment immigration matters to legal representation before Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Immigration Court and Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA).
As an immigrant herself, U.S. Immigration Attorney Gasana understands the importance and complexity of the processes and provides the best immigration services in Houston, Texas.
We deliver world class services putting forward EXPERIENCE, INTEGRITY & DEDICATION while providing personalized solutions to each client.”
Attorney Gasana offers a variety of services and she works on Immigrant and Non-Immigrant Visas such as:
K-1 / K-2, B-1, B-2, TN Visa, H-3, L-1, E-1 Treaty Trader, E-2 Investor, E-3, O-1, P Visas, R-1, F-1, J-1, M-1, Visa Waivers.
Gasana is also a top H1B Lawyer!
Awards and Certifications:
Recently, Claudine Umuhire Gasana was awarded the Community Service Award by the American Caribbean Chamber of Commerce and issued certificates. The award was given to 31 phenomenal international women.
- SMU Dedman School of Law – Dallas, TX LLM International and Comparative Law May 2010
- Universite Libre de Kigali – Kigali, Rwanda, LLB Law (J.D. equivalent) July, 2003
- Disaster Shelter/DRC Legal Assistance Volunteer Lawyer -Hurricane Harvey, 2017
- IAH Volunteering, 2017
- Casa Juan Diego, 2014
Countries lived in:
- United States
Professional Speaking Engagements/ Continued Legal Education Seminars:
- Delivered a speech at the European Parliament in Strasbourg, France, about women refugee rights, June 2006
- “Overview of the Employment-based visas”, Webinar, 2014
- “How to Prepare and successfully file the H-1B Applications”, Webinar Covering H-1B CAP FY 2016, 2015
- Employment Seminar for International Students, Seminar and presentation at the University of Houston’s Fall 2017
- Free Clinic at the Houston International Seventh Day Adventist Church’s Annual Health Fair Spring 2018
- Free Clinic at the Houston International Seventh Day Adventist Church’s Annual Health Fair Spring 2019
If you are looking for a lawyer contact one of the best immigration attorneys Claudine Gasana.