Houston Immigration Lawyer Claudine Umuhire Gasana
Immigration Law Attorney Claudine Umuhire Gasana, has focused her practice on US laws and federal immigration law applicable to families, foreign workers, business, medical, investors; asylum, consular practice, waivers, deportation and ICE detention facilities.
Houston Immigration Lawyer Gasana is now a Licensed Texas Lawyer.
Her services range from individually tailored family immigration solutions to business visas and employment immigration matters to legal representation before Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Immigration Court and Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA).
As an immigrant herself, U.S. Immigration Attorney Gasana understands the importance and complexity of the processes and provides the best immigration services in Houston, Texas.
We deliver world class services putting forward EXPERIENCE, INTEGRITY & DEDICATION while providing personalized solutions to each client.”
Attorney Gasana offers a variety of services and she works on Immigrant and Non-Immigrant Visas such as:
K-1 / K-2, B-1, B-2, TN Visa, H-3, L-1, E-1 Treaty Trader, E-2 Investor, E-3, O-1, P Visas, R-1, F-1, J-1, M-1, Visa Waivers.
Gasana is also a top H1B Lawyer!
Awards and Certifications:
AILA scholarship Berger Scholarship Recipient: This scholarship is sponsored by AILA and is available to attorneys, especially those who work for certain nonprofit organizations and/or do a significant amount of pro bono work, 2022.
Recently, Claudine Umuhire Gasana was awarded the Community Service Award by the American Caribbean Chamber of Commerce and issued certificates. The award was given to 31 phenomenal international women.
- SMU Dedman School of Law – Dallas, TX LLM International and Comparative Law May 2010
- Universite Libre de Kigali – Kigali, Rwanda, LLB Law (J.D. equivalent) July, 2003
- Baker Ripley 2022 Citizenship Forum, 2022
- Providing Low-Bono to Afghan Refugees and Asylum Seekers, 2022.
- Provided Pro-Bono Attorney Representation to detainees at the Prairieland Detention Center- helped detainees to be released on Parole and represented detainees for the Credible Fear Redetermination Hearings, 2021
- Disaster Shelter/DRC Legal Assistance Volunteer Lawyer -Hurricane Harvey, 2017
- IAH Volunteering, 2017
- Casa Juan Diego, 2014
Countries lived in:
- United States
Professional Speaking Engagements/ Continued Legal Education Seminars:
- 2017-2021 Houston Attorney Claudine Gasana – Provided insights on immigration policies and immigration reform advocacy on news media platforms such as Voice of America (VOA), BBC Africa, and Fox NewsNow.
- Invited as Panelist at Houston Community College (HCC) Without Borders Event: presenting on Legal updates about the F1 student visa and DACA programs on November, 2021
- Panelist on Bias and Race in Immigration Law: Issues faced by Black Immigrants in a CLE organized by the Deportation Defense Houston (DDH) on May 2021
- Attorney Claudine Gasana was the recipient of the Community Service Award by the American Caribbean Chamber of Commerce in Houston, Texas on March 2021
- Free Clinic at the Houston International Seventh Day Adventist Church’s Annual Health Fair Spring 2019
- Free Clinic at the Houston International Seventh Day Adventist Church’s Annual Health Fair Spring 2018
- Employment Seminar for International Students, Seminar and presentation at the University of Houston’s Fall 2017
- “How to Prepare and successfully file the H-1B Applications”, Webinar Covering H-1B CAP FY 2016, 2015
- “Overview of the Employment-based visas”, Webinar, 2014
- Delivered a speech at the European Parliament in Strasbourg, France, about women refugee rights, June 2006
For our Success Cases or our testimonials read Attorney Gasana Success Stories. For more information check out our Frequently Asked Legal Questions.
If you are looking for a lawyer contact one of the best immigration attorneys Claudine Gasana.