E-1 Visa – Houston Business Lawyer Claudine U. Gasana
This is a non-immigrant visa that allows foreigners from countries that have signed a trade agreement with the United States to come to the United States and conduct business there.
This business may include the trading of the goods, technologies and services: banking, insurance, transport, tourism, communications, data processing, advertising, accounting, design, engineering, management, consulting, exchange of technology and other services that can be measured.
What are the benefits of an E-1 visa?
- You can legally work in the US in a company that does business between your country and the US for more than 50% of a time.
- You are free to enter and leave the United States.
- Be in the United States for an unlimited time, extending an E-1 visa an unlimited number of times for 2 years each time.
- Bring your family with you. Spouses and children have the right to work in the United States.
E-1 visa restrictions
- You can only work for a specific company or your own business, which is your sponsor for an E-1 visa.
- An E-1 visa can be obtained only by a citizen of a country that is part of a trade agreement with the United States.
- The E-1 visa allows you to stay in the U. S. for 2 years and then go through the renewal procedure again.
Countries that have signed an E-1 visa agreement with the U. S.
Over the years United States has signed trade and friendship treaties with various countries. Here is a list of these countries:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
If you are looking for business visa help or an attorney in Houston
contact Houston Business Law Firm Gasana today!